Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Unraveling

The book of my life continues running through the pages of every chapter. Few pages are down and chapters more to go. The third quarter of the senior life has passed and it left marks in my mind and heart and has been moved to the box of memories that I keep.

I barely noticed the passing of time, it maybe because of the company of my friends and family which makes life a bit easier. One of the contributors of my knowledge are my teachers, who gives me a daily dose of learning most especially about the modernized world. It has been unraveled, undressed and now I know the secrets on how to make a web page and other constituents. I enjoyed this topic so it was just easy to adapt to the MS Frontpage. I learned how to make my own web and I know, after sometime, I might learn how to animate.


Though I haven’t made the most this grading, I have done my part. Tardiness was all I have to oppose to accomplish things…and I did it quite well.


One more grading to go, more lessons to learn, more promises to commit and break and more mistakes to make. Making the most of it is my target now. What we have to do is to trust ourselves and commit ourselves to the LORD and he will do the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment