Sunday, February 7, 2010

Change: It Starts With Me

A perfect place to dwell with loved ones, a stressed man’s walkabout place, a child – friendly community. Philippines was once like a paradise when modernization didn’t take pace yet. Now it is called as the Land of Monkeys. Will we ever change the image of our country?

It is conscience that pushes me to a world of gigantic ideas, ideas that could heal this world and make it a better place. One is being nationalistic. To buy foods and crafts made by our very own Filipino men is a very good start. In such a way, the country will be more progressive and that could add to the budget of our country.

Another is that, I am going to put things into their proper places, to put the trashes in bin cans, to plant and to maintain the trees.

Lesser use of CFC’s is what I will do at home. I will use lesser spray nets and unplug appliances that emit large amounts of CFC’s like the fridges, if no food is inside it, better turn it off. I will continue on doing the “Save the Planet Earth” by switching the electricity off for several hours.

Lastly, I will study hard to be more knowledgeable person in taking good care of not only my future but also the country’s welfare. Most importantly, to put into practice the things I have learned in school and at home.

This is all for now. They are but dreams and aspirations until I will become a person GOD wants everyone to be and then I will remedy the problems that we want to be alleviated.

1 comment: